-Financial Tools Futures Market--TRADE IDEAS-- OPTION ALERTS -BENZINGA PRO-

« Home | My Watchlist for Monday, June 26 » | My Watchlist for Friday, June 23 » | My Watchlist for Wednesday, June 21 » | My Watchlist for Monday, June 19 » | My Watchlist for Thursday, June 15 » | My Watchlist for Wednesday, June 14 » | My Watchlist for Tuesday, June 13 » | My Watchlist for Friday, June 09 » | My Watchlist for Thursday, June 08 » | My Watchlist for Tuesday, June 06 » 

Monday, June 26, 2017 

My Watchlist for Tuesday, June 27

( click to enlarge )

Hertz Global Holdings, Inc (NYSE:HTZ) after basing for several weeks broke upward today on heavy volume and closed at $10.83. I think this opens up the door for further gains. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

( click to enlarge )

Second Sight Medical Products Inc (NASDAQ:EYES) had another impressive trading session. I feel EYES looks poised to breakout in the coming sessions as attention appears to be returning to the stock via price gains and volume.

( click to enlarge )

EnteroMedics Inc (NASDAQ:ETRM) I have this stock on watch for a major breakout. Given the steady buying pressure we have seen around the $5 level, makes me think we should break the 5.15 resistance level very soon. I would not be surprised to see this stock trade back to $6 or better in the short term. Technical indicators are turning up.

( click to enlarge )

Microbot Medical Inc (NASDAQ:MBOT) closed up 6.29% on above average volume. I would keep an eye on this stock. It has been slowly creeping higher and I think it could be trading over $2 in the short-term. On the technical side, we also have a bullish MACD crossover. We could see here a RWLK type-move.

( click to enlarge )

Investors continued buying up Marathon Patent Group Inc (NASDAQ:MARA) as it surged again today this time to the tune of 51.94%. I alerted this stock on twitter last week at 15c.

If you want to contact me for advertising opportunities on blog or twitter, then get in touch via email

Disclaimer : This is not an investment advisory, and should not be used to make investment decisions. Information in AC Investor Blog is often opinionated and should be considered for information purposes only. No stock exchange anywhere has approved or disapproved of the information contained herein. There is no express or implied solicitation to buy or sell securities. The charts provided here are not meant for investment purposes and only serve as technical examples. Don't consider buying or selling any stock without conducting your own due diligence.

Thanks for visiting AC Investor Blog.

AC

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

Contact

About Me

    Photobucket
  • I'm a 48 year old Independent Trader using proprietary technical analysis with more than 20 years experience of investing in the US stock markets. I started this blog in 2006 simply as a way to share my thoughts about capital, risk management, and trading. My blog contains only my personal opinion and is provided for informational purposes only.

  • Benzinga.com supporter

    Benzinga.com supporter



    FREE NEWSLETTER

      Enter your email address:

      Delivered by FeedBurner

      Subscribe my feed :

    Support AC

    • Support AC Investor Blog, Donate with PayPal

    Advertising

      Interested in advertising on AC Investor Blog ? Click Here

    TRANSLATOR

    Site Information

    Stock Market Blogroll

    Friends BLOGROLL

    ARCHIVES

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates


Add to Google