-Financial Tools Futures Market--TRADE IDEAS-- OPTION ALERTS -BENZINGA PRO-

« Home | My Watchlist for Monday, June 19 » | My Watchlist for Thursday, June 15 » | My Watchlist for Wednesday, June 14 » | My Watchlist for Tuesday, June 13 » | My Watchlist for Friday, June 09 » | My Watchlist for Thursday, June 08 » | My Watchlist for Tuesday, June 06 » | My Watchlist for Monday, June 05 » | My Watchlist for Friday, June 02 » | 8 stocks to watch this week » 

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 

My Watchlist for Wednesday, June 21

( click to enlarge )

Delcath Systems, Inc.(NASDAQ:DCTH) hit a low of $.002 just a few days ago. This was a stock I covered on my blog last week, as a potential bounce play. Today, the stock closed at $.022 a share. Congrats everyone who took advantage of that. From a technical standpoint, the 100-day EMA is not that far away and would represent a point of serious resistance. Keep in mind, this is a penny stock so play it like a penny stock.

( click to enlarge )

Dextera Surgical Inc (NASDAQ:DXTR) is finally starting to break out. The stock hit bottom in the low $0.17 and has started to work its way higher. It has the potential to pull a similar DCTH move.

( click to enlarge )

Prana Biotechnology Limited (NASDAQ:PRAN) I think its worth watching tomorrow. This is a great chart set-up and todays momentum could take the stock to $2.83 - $3 before weeks end. What I like about this chart after today's close is the falling wedge pattern and the curling of the MACD and ADX.

( click to enlarge )

Seeing if Workhorse Group Inc (NASDAQ:WKHS) stock will continue its upward move on Wednesday. Worth adding to your watchlist.

( click to enlarge )

CombiMatrix Corp (NASDAQ:CBMX) the stock looks to be turning the corner on the daily technical chart after falling steadily over the last few weeks. Immediate resistance 5.35

If you want to contact me for advertising opportunities on blog or twitter, then get in touch via email

Disclaimer : This is not an investment advisory, and should not be used to make investment decisions. Information in AC Investor Blog is often opinionated and should be considered for information purposes only. No stock exchange anywhere has approved or disapproved of the information contained herein. There is no express or implied solicitation to buy or sell securities. The charts provided here are not meant for investment purposes and only serve as technical examples. Don't consider buying or selling any stock without conducting your own due diligence.

Thanks for visiting AC Investor Blog.

AC

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

Contact

About Me

    Photobucket
  • I'm a 48 year old Independent Trader using proprietary technical analysis with more than 20 years experience of investing in the US stock markets. I started this blog in 2006 simply as a way to share my thoughts about capital, risk management, and trading. My blog contains only my personal opinion and is provided for informational purposes only.

  • Benzinga.com supporter

    Benzinga.com supporter



    FREE NEWSLETTER

      Enter your email address:

      Delivered by FeedBurner

      Subscribe my feed :

    Support AC

    • Support AC Investor Blog, Donate with PayPal

    Advertising

      Interested in advertising on AC Investor Blog ? Click Here

    TRANSLATOR

    Site Information

    Stock Market Blogroll

    Friends BLOGROLL

    ARCHIVES

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates


Add to Google