-Financial Tools Futures Market--TRADE IDEAS-- OPTION ALERTS -BENZINGA PRO-

« Home | My Watchlist for Tuesday, June 06 » | My Watchlist for Monday, June 05 » | My Watchlist for Friday, June 02 » | 8 stocks to watch this week » | My Watchlist for Friday, May 26 » | My Watchlist for Tuesday, May 23 » | My Watchlist for Monday, May 22 » | My Watchlist for Friday, May 19 » | My Watchlist for Thursday, May 18 » | My Watchlist for Wednesday, May 17 » 

Wednesday, June 07, 2017 

My Watchlist for Thursday, June 08

( click to enlarge )

Plug Power Inc (NASDAQ:PLUG) has started a resistance breakout of the 1.95 level. Further rise could be expected and next target would be at 2.33 area. All technical indicators are pointing to higher prices.

( click to enlarge )

New Concept Energy, Inc. (NYSEMKT:GBR) had a great day on Wednesday. The stock not only had momentum it had also volume. We can see how price broke out of a falling wedge formation and hit an intraday high of $1.76. Now that level will be resistance to watch tomorrow. If the technical chart does what is supposed to do the stock will be going higher in the days to come targeting the 2.20 area. Keep the stock on your radar for Thursday’s trading day. Im long.

( click to enlarge )

MGT Capital Investments Inc. (OTCMKTS:MGTI) just turned bullish on daily charts. The stock closed today above its declining 200-day EMA for the first time since October 2.16 with solid volume. This momentum could push this stock much higher from here. Watch now the $1.43 level as next potential resistance. This bitcoin play is gaining momentum.

( click to enlarge )

China Commercial Credit Inc (NASDAQ:CCCR) made a nice upside reversal today. The stock is starting to get some momo once again. It is now riding on a short-term upward movement in share price. Technical indicators are becoming more favorable, with the MACD and RSI starting to turn up. Next resistance lies at $2.80 and then at $3.08

( click to enlarge )

Vicon Industries, Inc. (NYSEMKT:VII) In my view any pullback should be used to add long positions. The MACD and ADX are also on uptrend movement. My short-term target is in the 99c area.

( click to enlarge )

My Size Inc (NASDAQ:MYSZ) was one of the biggest winners today, as the stock closed up 30 cents on the day with huge volumes. I alerted this stock few days ago at $1 and closed today at 1.80. Congrats to all of our readers who profited from it.

( click to enlarge )

Zosano Pharma Corp (NASDAQ:ZSAN) As expected, the stock broke up through the resistance at $1.60 on volume expansion. I'm going to keep an eye on it and see how it reacts tomorrow.

If you want to contact me for advertising opportunities on blog or twitter, then get in touch via email

Disclaimer : This is not an investment advisory, and should not be used to make investment decisions. Information in AC Investor Blog is often opinionated and should be considered for information purposes only. No stock exchange anywhere has approved or disapproved of the information contained herein. There is no express or implied solicitation to buy or sell securities. The charts provided here are not meant for investment purposes and only serve as technical examples. Don't consider buying or selling any stock without conducting your own due diligence.

Thanks for visiting AC Investor Blog.

AC

Labels: , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

Contact

About Me

    Photobucket
  • I'm a 48 year old Independent Trader using proprietary technical analysis with more than 20 years experience of investing in the US stock markets. I started this blog in 2006 simply as a way to share my thoughts about capital, risk management, and trading. My blog contains only my personal opinion and is provided for informational purposes only.

  • Benzinga.com supporter

    Benzinga.com supporter



    FREE NEWSLETTER

      Enter your email address:

      Delivered by FeedBurner

      Subscribe my feed :

    Support AC

    • Support AC Investor Blog, Donate with PayPal

    Advertising

      Interested in advertising on AC Investor Blog ? Click Here

    TRANSLATOR

    Site Information

    Stock Market Blogroll

    Friends BLOGROLL

    ARCHIVES

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates


Add to Google