-Financial Tools Futures Market--TRADE IDEAS-- OPTION ALERTS -BENZINGA PRO-

« Home | My Watchlist for Tuesday, May 23 » | My Watchlist for Monday, May 22 » | My Watchlist for Friday, May 19 » | My Watchlist for Thursday, May 18 » | My Watchlist for Wednesday, May 17 » | My Watchlist for Monday, May 15 » | My Watchlist for Friday, May 12 » | Discovering some useful stocks every week. Found A... » | My Watchlist for Wednesday, May 10 » | My Watchlist for Monday, May 08 » 

Thursday, May 25, 2017 

My Watchlist for Friday, May 26

( click to enlarge )

I'm watching Superconductor Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:SCON) for a possible breakout from current consolidation. This one looks like it wants higher to me.

( click to enlarge )

Skypeople Fruit Juice Inc (NASDAQ:SPU) On my swing long list. The stock has held support at the 2.50 level and is displaying a screaming buy divergence on the upside. Nearest resistance for the stock is at $3. If this level is crossed and the stock is able to sustain above this level, then it might go to $3.62. Low float stock with a high short interest. A Good catalyst for Bulls :)

( click to enlarge )

China Auto Logistics Inc (NASDAQ:CALI) Another China stock whose pattern is looking quite good here for higher prices. Looks to be setting up for an upside move, as the stock has held up well the past few sessions. Breakout watch above 2.5

( click to enlarge )

MannKind Corporation (NASDAQ:MNKD) Breaking out to the upside from its recent consolidation. Thursday’s high of $1.48 is resistance for the next upside move. If the stock can break through this level, we should see another strong move. MNKD can be a good trading stock, so keep it on your radar for the next few sessions.

( click to enlarge )

Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE:ANF) is on my watch list. The declining EMA200 at 14.14 is pretty much the pivot here. If it breaks and closes above, we could see 15 quickly.

If you want to contact me for advertising opportunities on blog or twitter, then get in touch via email

Disclaimer : This is not an investment advisory, and should not be used to make investment decisions. Information in AC Investor Blog is often opinionated and should be considered for information purposes only. No stock exchange anywhere has approved or disapproved of the information contained herein. There is no express or implied solicitation to buy or sell securities. The charts provided here are not meant for investment purposes and only serve as technical examples. Don't consider buying or selling any stock without conducting your own due diligence.

Thanks for visiting AC Investor Blog.

AC

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

Contact

About Me

    Photobucket
  • I'm a 48 year old Independent Trader using proprietary technical analysis with more than 20 years experience of investing in the US stock markets. I started this blog in 2006 simply as a way to share my thoughts about capital, risk management, and trading. My blog contains only my personal opinion and is provided for informational purposes only.

  • Benzinga.com supporter

    Benzinga.com supporter



    FREE NEWSLETTER

      Enter your email address:

      Delivered by FeedBurner

      Subscribe my feed :

    Support AC

    • Support AC Investor Blog, Donate with PayPal

    Advertising

      Interested in advertising on AC Investor Blog ? Click Here

    TRANSLATOR

    Site Information

    Stock Market Blogroll

    Friends BLOGROLL

    ARCHIVES

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates


Add to Google