-Financial Tools Futures Market--TRADE IDEAS-- OPTION ALERTS -BENZINGA PRO-

« Home | My Watchlist for Thursday, December 29 » | My Watchlist for Wednesday, December 28 » | My Watchlist for Tuesday, December 27 » | My Watchlist for Friday, December 23 » | My Watchlist for Thursday, December 22 » | My Watchlist for Tuesday, December 20 » | My Watchlist for Monday, December 19 » | My Watchlist for Friday, December 16 » | My Watchlist for Thursday, December 15 » | My Watchlist for Wednesday, December 14 » 

Monday, January 02, 2017 

My Watchlist for the first trading day of the year !!

Happy New Year Everyone !!

I hope you all had a great time these Holidays. I would like to take this moment to thank you all for your vote in the recent poll to identify the most helpful trader on twitter in 2016. I was very honored by the third place I received in this competition. Let’s make 2017 better than 2016

( click to enlarge )

Nivalis Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:NVLS) Could be the perfect start to the week/year. This stock will be for Tuesday’s trading session and after the New Year's holidays, I want nothing more than to kick off the new year with a potential big winner. Daily technical set-up appears to be near perfect to deliver gains. NVLS has been basing for a couple days now, but the strong rally on Friday's session could be a good indication that a break higher may be in the cards. With the MACD rising in negative territory and the RSI at significantly low levels showing signs of strength, the stock could be at the beginning stages of a major uptick. From a fundamental standpoint, the stock is significantly undervalued trading well below cash levels (+$4 in cash per share). This alone is a catalyst and I believe share prices could make an explosive move to the upside. All things considered, NVLS is ready to move upwards, so consider the strong upside potential. I tweeted my entry on Friday.

( click to enlarge )

ImmunoGen, Inc.(NASDAQ:IMGN) broke and closed above its strong resistance levels (downtrend line & EMA50) and in the short-term will act as support. As long as the stock is able to hold above these levels then the stock should head higher towards 2.25 and 2.40

( click to enlarge )

Shares of FireEye Inc (NASDAQ:FEYE) are starting to heat up again and are worth watching. If volume can pick up, I think FEYE can break through resistance at $12 and re-test its recent highs around $12.62 (hourly chart). The stock has seen unusual options activity as well.

( click to enlarge )

If Viking Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:VKTX) can break and close above the 1.20 level (EMA100) with heavy volume, I think the stock could shoot up to test the $1.50 area. There looks to be good upside potential, so watch the stock very closely on Tuesday.

( click to enlarge )

Endo International plc (NASDAQ:ENDP) Nice price movement on high volume Friday. Momentum has become increasingly bullish and the price is currently trading slightly below the EMA50. If it breaks above the intermediate resistance level of 16.89, further up move can be expected.

( click to enlarge )

Valeant Pharmaceuticals Intl Inc (NYSE:VRX) From a technical standpoint, this stock appears to be poised for a move higher. The rising daily MACD may be an early sign of trend reversal. Let's see if the stock is able to muster enough interest this week from investors to break through and clear the $14.9 level (declining EMA20).

If you want to contact me for advertising opportunities on blog or twitter, then get in touch via email

Disclaimer : This is not an investment advisory, and should not be used to make investment decisions. Information in AC Investor Blog is often opinionated and should be considered for information purposes only. No stock exchange anywhere has approved or disapproved of the information contained herein. There is no express or implied solicitation to buy or sell securities. The charts provided here are not meant for investment purposes and only serve as technical examples. Don't consider buying or selling any stock without conducting your own due diligence.

Thanks for visiting AC Investor Blog.

AC

Labels: , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

Contact

About Me

    Photobucket
  • I'm a 48 year old Independent Trader using proprietary technical analysis with more than 20 years experience of investing in the US stock markets. I started this blog in 2006 simply as a way to share my thoughts about capital, risk management, and trading. My blog contains only my personal opinion and is provided for informational purposes only.

  • Benzinga.com supporter

    Benzinga.com supporter



    FREE NEWSLETTER

      Enter your email address:

      Delivered by FeedBurner

      Subscribe my feed :

    Support AC

    • Support AC Investor Blog, Donate with PayPal

    Advertising

      Interested in advertising on AC Investor Blog ? Click Here

    TRANSLATOR

    Site Information

    Stock Market Blogroll

    Friends BLOGROLL

    ARCHIVES

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates


Add to Google