-Financial Tools Futures Market--TRADE IDEAS-- OPTION ALERTS -BENZINGA PRO-

« Home | My Watchlist for Wednesday, December 28 » | My Watchlist for Tuesday, December 27 » | My Watchlist for Friday, December 23 » | My Watchlist for Thursday, December 22 » | My Watchlist for Tuesday, December 20 » | My Watchlist for Monday, December 19 » | My Watchlist for Friday, December 16 » | My Watchlist for Thursday, December 15 » | My Watchlist for Wednesday, December 14 » | My Watchlist for Monday, December 12 » 

Wednesday, December 28, 2016 

My Watchlist for Thursday, December 29

Dearest readers, 

I would like to remind everyone that there is a vote going on to pick your favorite Trader. If you like my trade-ideas and charts, you can vote for me HERE

( click to enlarge )

The price of Adesto Technologies Corp (NASDAQ:IOTS) stock broke above the downtrend line today on high volume, creating a significant amount of bullish potential. On the technical side, MACD and stochastics all point to upward trend while RSI is also rising. IOTS has a lot of upside potential, so watch it closely on Thursday. Next major resistance lies around the $2.80 level.

( click to enlarge )

NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ:NVDA) broke ascending channel (Hourly chart) to downside on heavy volume today. If it fails to hold the $108 area, a deep pullback could be ahead.

( click to enlarge )

Histogenics Corp (NASDAQ:HSGX) is a stock that has been basing for a while and technically is due for a break out. Looking at the daily chart above we can see a strong support and buyers coming in around 1.6-1.7 area. Momentum indicators are also showing positive divergences. If it breaks the resistance of 1.85 the stock will fly. The stock's 12-month high of $4.47 is also a huge catalyst for an amazing bounce.

( click to enlarge )

Valeant Pharmaceuticals Intl Inc (NYSE:VRX) displayed some relative strength today. If it breaks this trendline tomorrow, that would be a long trade with a stop at 13.80

( click to enlarge )

Level 3 Communications, Inc. (NYSE:LVLT) Still watching this stock, especially after todays action. The 57.50 level needs to be broken as resistance for some momentum to pick up.

( click to enlarge )

Ophthotech Corp (NASDAQ:OPHT) is in the process of bottoming and I expect a pop above $5.28 at some point in the coming days. Daily technical indicators are showing signs of turning around with MACD curling up and RSI starting to turn up from deep oversold levels. On watch.

( click to enlarge )

Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ:CNAT) If it holds this level tomorrow, we could be setting up for another significant rally. Lower volume on pullback.

If you want to contact me for advertising opportunities on blog or twitter, then get in touch via email

Disclaimer : This is not an investment advisory, and should not be used to make investment decisions. Information in AC Investor Blog is often opinionated and should be considered for information purposes only. No stock exchange anywhere has approved or disapproved of the information contained herein. There is no express or implied solicitation to buy or sell securities. The charts provided here are not meant for investment purposes and only serve as technical examples. Don't consider buying or selling any stock without conducting your own due diligence.

Thanks for visiting AC Investor Blog.

AC

Labels: , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

Contact

About Me

    Photobucket
  • I'm a 48 year old Independent Trader using proprietary technical analysis with more than 20 years experience of investing in the US stock markets. I started this blog in 2006 simply as a way to share my thoughts about capital, risk management, and trading. My blog contains only my personal opinion and is provided for informational purposes only.

  • Benzinga.com supporter

    Benzinga.com supporter



    FREE NEWSLETTER

      Enter your email address:

      Delivered by FeedBurner

      Subscribe my feed :

    Support AC

    • Support AC Investor Blog, Donate with PayPal

    Advertising

      Interested in advertising on AC Investor Blog ? Click Here

    TRANSLATOR

    Site Information

    Stock Market Blogroll

    Friends BLOGROLL

    ARCHIVES

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates


Add to Google