-Financial Tools Futures Market--TRADE IDEAS-- OPTION ALERTS -BENZINGA PRO-

« Home | My Watchlist for Friday, January 06 » | My Watchlist for Thursday, January 05 » | My Watchlist for Wednesday, January 04 » | My Watchlist for the first trading day of the year !! » | My Watchlist for Thursday, December 29 » | My Watchlist for Wednesday, December 28 » | My Watchlist for Tuesday, December 27 » | My Watchlist for Friday, December 23 » | My Watchlist for Thursday, December 22 » | My Watchlist for Tuesday, December 20 » 

Sunday, January 08, 2017 

My Watchlist for Monday, January 09

( click to enlarge )

Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ:ARWR) broke out into the gap area with heavy volume on Friday and I expect a continuation of the move that started last week. The MACD and RSI are rising and the accumulation line is moving higher. Will Continue to watch this stock. Nice gap to fill. Long setup.

( click to enlarge )

Brio Capital Master Fund Ltd. reported on Friday a 6.3% stake in xG Technology Inc (NASDAQ:XGTI). The stock has been consolidating in the 1.55-1.7 area in the last 4 sessions, and closed Friday near the top of the consolidation pattern. A break through that top, would lead to a next test of the 2.3 resistance area. I doubled up my position on Friday.

( click to enlarge )

Eleven Biotherapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:EBIO) displayed relative strength on Friday closing above its 50-day exponential moving average and slightly above the downtrend line. If the stock price remains above these key levels, investors will assess this development as a sign of strength. From the technical analysis perspective, the short-term outlook for the stock is relatively bullish. RSI, MACD and ADX charts are flashing bullish signal for EBIO. Immediate short-term resistance for the stock is at 2.56. Next resistances are at 2.71, and 3.23

( click to enlarge )

Kalvista Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ:KALV) Nice alert on twitter Friday at 6.80. Watch this one as it approaches this key resistance area. All technical indicators are looking bullish. Next buy area when clears the 7.98 level on heavy volume.

( click to enlarge )

Avon Products, Inc. (NYSE:AVP) Another stock that looks like it will break out soon, watch this small downtrend channel and act accordingly. AVP saw unusual call buying on Friday.

( click to enlarge )

EnteroMedics Inc (NASDAQ:ETRM) I want to congratulate everyone who traded ETRM last week after my alert on Twitter at 1.80. Unfortunately i took profits too soon, in the 2.40s and 2.60s. I was not expecting this EPIC short squeeze. Friday was another mind blowing day for ETRM closing up with an impressive gain of 131%. Volume was very strong and steady throughout the entire session. Looking at the daily chart above, the next major resistance lies around the EMA100 at 10.74. Low float stocks are very hot right now, so i hope to see the same move on XGTI and EBIO (huge short interest on both names).

( click to enlarge )

Zafgen Inc (NASDAQ:ZFGN) Another stock that broke out into the gap area. Will look to add on pullbacks.

( click to enlarge )

I still think this is a nice LONG setup. I see Adesto Technologies Corp (NASDAQ:IOTS) on verge of breaking up out of this compression. My short-term indicators have signaled buy with bullish divergences, thus we can expect stock to get above the 100-day EMA sometime next week targeting the 2.75 area. Stop 1.74

If you want to contact me for advertising opportunities on blog or twitter, then get in touch via email

Disclaimer : This is not an investment advisory, and should not be used to make investment decisions. Information in AC Investor Blog is often opinionated and should be considered for information purposes only. No stock exchange anywhere has approved or disapproved of the information contained herein. There is no express or implied solicitation to buy or sell securities. The charts provided here are not meant for investment purposes and only serve as technical examples. Don't consider buying or selling any stock without conducting your own due diligence.

Thanks for visiting AC Investor Blog.

AC

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

Contact

About Me

    Photobucket
  • I'm a 48 year old Independent Trader using proprietary technical analysis with more than 20 years experience of investing in the US stock markets. I started this blog in 2006 simply as a way to share my thoughts about capital, risk management, and trading. My blog contains only my personal opinion and is provided for informational purposes only.

  • Benzinga.com supporter

    Benzinga.com supporter



    FREE NEWSLETTER

      Enter your email address:

      Delivered by FeedBurner

      Subscribe my feed :

    Support AC

    • Support AC Investor Blog, Donate with PayPal

    Advertising

      Interested in advertising on AC Investor Blog ? Click Here

    TRANSLATOR

    Site Information

    Stock Market Blogroll

    Friends BLOGROLL

    ARCHIVES

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates


Add to Google