-Financial Tools Futures Market--TRADE IDEAS-- OPTION ALERTS -BENZINGA PRO-

« Home | Stocks to watch on Tuesday Dez 15 » | Stock Picks for Tuesday - DryShips and Allied Iris... » | Stocks to watch on Monday Dez 14 » | Stock Picks for next week - Rambus , Curis and Mot... » | Stocks to watch on Friday Dez 11 » | US Hot stocks - Nanometrics Incorporated and Cell ... » | Stocks Ready for a bounce : OceanFreight and THQ Inc. » | Stocks to watch on Wednesday Dez 09 » | Bullish stocks - Motorola and JDS Uniphase » | Stocks to watch on Tuesday Dez 08 » 

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 

500.000 Hits Today !!!!


Hello Folks !!! It's time to celebrate with all of you!!!! AC Investor Blog reached 500.000 hits today !!! I’m really glad that you are interested in my site and visit it so often. A big thank you to all my readers who have now clocked up 500,000 hits on this Blog, a score that was achieved in the afternoon. I hope to get to 1 million visitors soon, who know!!!! I have only one remark to make; I would like to see more comments here. A big thank you to all my readers and advertisers who support this blog.

AC

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

Antonio,

That is a huge milestone, congratulations.

Ray

Great Job.

I've told all my friends about your web site. EVEN FAMILY MEMBERS!!! WE all love it. Keep going.

Marilyn

Whats going on with renesola (SOL)? It appears to be making an attempt for a break out to the up side?? Currently it appears that (SOL) has bottomed out and has a reversal trend line indicating a slow rebound. Currently it appears that renesola will have to break the 10, 25, 50, 100, and 200 day moving averages which all are priced around 4.10 – 4.55. This appears to be a resistance line that may be hard to break seeing how it is close to the support prices on 7/8/09 and 10/2/09 which is also a resistance point on 11/16/09. Please let me know if this appears to be correct!

Congrats AC,

Honestly, your blog is one of the best financial blogs in the blogosphere. Educational, with simple and accurate information. I saw your blog on Forbes database and since then I started to be come your fan. Thank you very much for your tips.

BERTHOD Christine

Dear AC,

With the coming of this Years very earliest Winter Holidays and the New Year I wish you a lot of health, success to make all your dreams come true and happiness to cherish with your Families at the special moments. Next Year I'll have some very high challenges to solve and I'm very happy to have your blog on my bookmark. I want to thank you for your great information and hope to continue this professional work within the next Years.

With my best regards,
Kevin

Congratulations job well done and very handy information..
Keep it up.
JC

Post a Comment
Contact

About Me

    Photobucket
  • I'm a 48 year old Independent Trader using proprietary technical analysis with more than 20 years experience of investing in the US stock markets. I started this blog in 2006 simply as a way to share my thoughts about capital, risk management, and trading. My blog contains only my personal opinion and is provided for informational purposes only.

  • Benzinga.com supporter

    Benzinga.com supporter



    FREE NEWSLETTER

      Enter your email address:

      Delivered by FeedBurner

      Subscribe my feed :

    Support AC

    • Support AC Investor Blog, Donate with PayPal

    Advertising

      Interested in advertising on AC Investor Blog ? Click Here

    TRANSLATOR

    Site Information

    Stock Market Blogroll

    Friends BLOGROLL

    ARCHIVES

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates


Add to Google