-Financial Tools Futures Market--TRADE IDEAS-- OPTION ALERTS -BENZINGA PRO-

« Home | Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Tuesday - Resmed a... » | Stocks to watch next week - WYNN, NVDA, JAVA » | Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Friday - CMCSA, CH... » | Now I know why the economy is drunk. What a shame ... » | Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Thursday - RIO and... » | Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Wednesday - CVS, C... » | Stocks to watch this week - PEGA, PMCS, MSFT » | Japan economy battered by the economic slowdown » | The 20 richest football clubs in the world » | Trade Ideas for Friday - AAPL and FCX » 

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 

Server problems

Dear Friends,

Due to external problems just related with the theme server, AC Investor Blog site has been down for some minutes because my webhost shut it down due to resources consumption. It has never been down before. I'm very sorry for the unpleasant experience for some of my readers in the morning, when they cannot see or search my trade Ideas and archives as usual. Please be assured that I'm taking every possible effort to improve this site and make it as robust as possible. Over the recent days, I'm trying to find some speacilists to give a new look to this particular place, but If you're a website designer and wants to promote your own business, just contact me and we can make a good partnership.

AC

Bookmark and Share

Contact

About Me

    Photobucket
  • I'm a 48 year old Independent Trader using proprietary technical analysis with more than 20 years experience of investing in the US stock markets. I started this blog in 2006 simply as a way to share my thoughts about capital, risk management, and trading. My blog contains only my personal opinion and is provided for informational purposes only.

  • Benzinga.com supporter

    Benzinga.com supporter



    FREE NEWSLETTER

      Enter your email address:

      Delivered by FeedBurner

      Subscribe my feed :

    Support AC

    • Support AC Investor Blog, Donate with PayPal

    Advertising

      Interested in advertising on AC Investor Blog ? Click Here

    TRANSLATOR

    Site Information

    Stock Market Blogroll

    Friends BLOGROLL

    ARCHIVES

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates


Add to Google