-Financial Tools Futures Market--TRADE IDEAS-- OPTION ALERTS -BENZINGA PRO-

« Home | My Watchlist for Wednesday, October 18 » | My Watchlist for Monday, October 16 » | My Watchlist for Thursday, October 12 » | My Watchlist for Monday, October 9 » | My Watchlist for Thursday, October 5 » | My Watchlist for Wednesday, October 4 » | My Watchlist for Monday, October 2 » | My Watchlist for Thursday, Sept 28 » | My Watchlist for Tuesday, Sept 26 » | Few stock charts for next week » 

Thursday, October 19, 2017 

My Watchlist for Friday, October 20

( click to enlarge )

LiNiu Technology Group (NASDAQ:LINU) nice bullish candlestick today. Setting up to clear this resistance area, keep on watch andf play accordingly.

( click to enlarge )

Keep Inpixon (NASDAQ:INPX) on watch to break through this key resistance area on heavy volume.

( click to enlarge )

OpGen Inc (NASDAQ:OPGN) Trying to take out this next buy area, keep on watch. The more resistance is tested, the easier it becomes to break. Bullish breakout around the corner IMHO. First target 45c

( click to enlarge )

Viking Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:VKTX) Another good winner, broke out on heavy volume and made new highs this week. Planning to add on pullbacks.

( click to enlarge )

VirnetX Holding Corporation (NYSEAMERICAN:VHC) bounced strongly today, recovering almost all of Wednesday's losses. If the stock reclaims the $6 with solid volume I will buy again. Keep in mind, VHC is a very volatile stock, so for that reason we should use tight stops.

If you want to contact me for advertising opportunities on blog or twitter, then get in touch via email

Disclaimer : This is not an investment advisory, and should not be used to make investment decisions. Information in AC Investor Blog is often opinionated and should be considered for information purposes only. No stock exchange anywhere has approved or disapproved of the information contained herein. There is no express or implied solicitation to buy or sell securities. The charts provided here are not meant for investment purposes and only serve as technical examples. Don't consider buying or selling any stock without conducting your own due diligence.

Thanks for visiting AC Investor Blog.

AC

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

Contact

About Me

    Photobucket
  • I'm a 48 year old Independent Trader using proprietary technical analysis with more than 20 years experience of investing in the US stock markets. I started this blog in 2006 simply as a way to share my thoughts about capital, risk management, and trading. My blog contains only my personal opinion and is provided for informational purposes only.

  • Benzinga.com supporter

    Benzinga.com supporter



    FREE NEWSLETTER

      Enter your email address:

      Delivered by FeedBurner

      Subscribe my feed :

    Support AC

    • Support AC Investor Blog, Donate with PayPal

    Advertising

      Interested in advertising on AC Investor Blog ? Click Here

    TRANSLATOR

    Site Information

    Stock Market Blogroll

    Friends BLOGROLL

    ARCHIVES

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates


Add to Google