-Financial Tools Futures Market--TRADE IDEAS-- OPTION ALERTS -BENZINGA PRO-

« Home | My Watchlist for Wednesday, March 29 » | My Watchlist for Monday, March 27 » | My Watchlist for Friday, March 24 » | My Watchlist for Thursday, March 23 » | My Watchlist for Wednesday, March 22 » | My Watchlist for Tuesday, March 21 » | My Watchlist for Monday, March 20 » | My Watchlist for Friday, March 17 » | My Watchlist for Wednesday, March 15 » | My Watchlist for Tuesday, March 14 » 

Wednesday, March 29, 2017 

My Watchlist for Thursday, March 30

( click to enlarge )

TearLab Corp (NASDAQ:TEAR) looks bottomed and poised for a big bounce. This stock has a history of big moves and is just now reversing off $2.74 all-time lows. Short-term momentum oscillators have rolled bullish with MACD giving a buy crossover. So,we can expect a bounce towards 4.4/4.75

( click to enlarge )

Soligenix, Inc. (NASDAQ:SNGX) is bullish with a lot of hot indicators showing up. The slope of the recent upward move is steep accompanied by increasing volume. This momentum could push this stock much higher from here, so keep the stock on your radar for Thursday’s trading day, as there is good upside potential in this move. Breakout around the corner. Im long.

( click to enlarge )

Zosano Pharma Corp (NASDAQ:ZSAN) has had a hard time with resistance, but may be ready to move higher. The level which the stock may have trouble moving above, is today at $2. It would need to break above that level to run to $2.80. MACD is curling up and the Slow stochastic is showing positive crossover, signs that support the bullish expectations. The reversal seems especially likely to continue. Increased my position today.

( click to enlarge )

DryShips Inc. (NASDAQ:DRYS) Watching for $1.94 (EMA20) breakout on a good intraday setup.

( click to enlarge )

Sangamo Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:SGMO) Technical indicators are displaying good signs. Breakout watch over 4.85

If you want to contact me for advertising opportunities on blog or twitter, then get in touch via email

Disclaimer : This is not an investment advisory, and should not be used to make investment decisions. Information in AC Investor Blog is often opinionated and should be considered for information purposes only. No stock exchange anywhere has approved or disapproved of the information contained herein. There is no express or implied solicitation to buy or sell securities. The charts provided here are not meant for investment purposes and only serve as technical examples. Don't consider buying or selling any stock without conducting your own due diligence.

Thanks for visiting AC Investor Blog.

AC

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

Contact

About Me

    Photobucket
  • I'm a 48 year old Independent Trader using proprietary technical analysis with more than 20 years experience of investing in the US stock markets. I started this blog in 2006 simply as a way to share my thoughts about capital, risk management, and trading. My blog contains only my personal opinion and is provided for informational purposes only.

  • Benzinga.com supporter

    Benzinga.com supporter



    FREE NEWSLETTER

      Enter your email address:

      Delivered by FeedBurner

      Subscribe my feed :

    Support AC

    • Support AC Investor Blog, Donate with PayPal

    Advertising

      Interested in advertising on AC Investor Blog ? Click Here

    TRANSLATOR

    Site Information

    Stock Market Blogroll

    Friends BLOGROLL

    ARCHIVES

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates


Add to Google