-Financial Tools Futures Market--TRADE IDEAS-- OPTION ALERTS -BENZINGA PRO-

« Home | My Watchlist for Monday, October 17 » | My Watchlist for Friday, October 14 » | My Watchlist for Wednesday, October 12 » | My Watchlist for Monday, October 10 » | My Watchlist for Friday, October 07 » | My Watchlist for Wednesday, October 05 » | My Watchlist for the first week of October » | My Watchlist for Thursday, September 29 » | My Watchlist for Wednesday, September 28 » | My Watchlist for Tuesday, September 27 » 

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 

My Watchlist for Wednesday, October 19

( click to enlarge )

Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO) had good volume and a Bullish candlestick on Tuesday. The stock is again setting up for a potential swing trade. Breakout watch over 55.88. From a technical perspective the MACD Histogram and stochastic oscillator have turned up and RSI is again moving upward. On watch.

( click to enlarge )

Hain Celestial Group Inc (NASDAQ:HAIN) Look for a move above $36.20 to get involved on long side. If not, stop out below $34.20

( click to enlarge )

Akamai Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:AKAM) Only a close above 56 would suggest further upside. All technicals are bullish and the short term outlook continues to look bullish. Stop 53.1

( click to enlarge )

Ritter Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ:RTTR) rallied hard Tuesday on heavy volume. If it clears back over 2.47, may have some good upside.

( click to enlarge )

Watch carefully this potential bottom pattern in Eleven Biotherapeutics (NASDAQ:EBIO). The pattern needs to confirm by breaking above the $2.50 resistance. If that break occurs, stock should be ripe for a long trade. On watch.

If you want to contact me for advertising opportunities on blog or twitter, then get in touch via email

Disclaimer : This is not an investment advisory, and should not be used to make investment decisions. Information in AC Investor Blog is often opinionated and should be considered for information purposes only. No stock exchange anywhere has approved or disapproved of the information contained herein. There is no express or implied solicitation to buy or sell securities. The charts provided here are not meant for investment purposes and only serve as technical examples. Don't consider buying or selling any stock without conducting your own due diligence.

Thanks for visiting AC Investor Blog.

AC

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

Contact

About Me

    Photobucket
  • I'm a 48 year old Independent Trader using proprietary technical analysis with more than 20 years experience of investing in the US stock markets. I started this blog in 2006 simply as a way to share my thoughts about capital, risk management, and trading. My blog contains only my personal opinion and is provided for informational purposes only.

  • Benzinga.com supporter

    Benzinga.com supporter



    FREE NEWSLETTER

      Enter your email address:

      Delivered by FeedBurner

      Subscribe my feed :

    Support AC

    • Support AC Investor Blog, Donate with PayPal

    Advertising

      Interested in advertising on AC Investor Blog ? Click Here

    TRANSLATOR

    Site Information

    Stock Market Blogroll

    Friends BLOGROLL

    ARCHIVES

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates


Add to Google