-Financial Tools Futures Market--TRADE IDEAS-- OPTION ALERTS -BENZINGA PRO-

« Home | US Earnings Calendar for next week » | Stock Picks for Friday - Google and KHD Humboldt W... » | US Hot stocks for Thursday - Citigroup Inc. , Bank... » | Hot stocks for tomorrow - Intel Corporation and Am... » | Hot stocks for Tuesday - Energy Conversion Devices... » | Stock Picks for next week - Bank of America Corpor... » | Earnings Announcements for Next Week - October 12/16 » | Stock Picks for Friday - Curis and Trinity Industr... » | Hot stocks for Thursday - Citigroup and Alcoa » | Here is a way to create more jobs » 

Friday, October 16, 2009 

AC Investor Blog traffic stats

Having had a look at my website traffic stats over the past two weeks, it is clear that AC Investor Blog is becoming a reference in the financial blogosphere. I have noticed in that several people have found my blog on Google Finance in the blog discussion session, increasing significately my daily traffic. For the first time in several months I had an average daily traffic of more than 1.116 unique visitors. In fact it got me thinking ............ Once again, many thanks for visit my Blog.

Here are some of my website traffic stats.


So thanks again!

All the best,
AC

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

Contact

About Me

    Photobucket
  • I'm a 48 year old Independent Trader using proprietary technical analysis with more than 20 years experience of investing in the US stock markets. I started this blog in 2006 simply as a way to share my thoughts about capital, risk management, and trading. My blog contains only my personal opinion and is provided for informational purposes only.

  • Benzinga.com supporter

    Benzinga.com supporter



    FREE NEWSLETTER

      Enter your email address:

      Delivered by FeedBurner

      Subscribe my feed :

    Support AC

    • Support AC Investor Blog, Donate with PayPal

    Advertising

      Interested in advertising on AC Investor Blog ? Click Here

    TRANSLATOR

    Site Information

    Stock Market Blogroll

    Friends BLOGROLL

    ARCHIVES

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates


Add to Google