-Financial Tools Futures Market--TRADE IDEAS-- OPTION ALERTS -BENZINGA PRO-

« Home | Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Friday - TRN, GOOG... » | Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Thursday - SNDK, L... » | Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Wednesday - RMBS, ... » | The Bank of England may cut U.K. interest rates » | Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Tuesday - KLAC, SS... » | The new face of Microsoft » | Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for the week ahead - S... » | Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Friday - QCOM, BID... » | Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Thursday - JDSU, ... » | Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Wednesday - XTO, L... » 

Monday, September 01, 2008 

Explore the universe that surrounds us

Do you feel curiosity to know how the universe is structured? Every time I look to the sky in the evenings I try to find galaxies, but is very difficult for me because I don’t have any orientation (for now). Recently I found a website, the Atlas of the Universe which can guide me through the universe. On this website I/you can see the map of the Solar Neighborhood, the Orion, the Milky Way Galaxy, the Satellite Galaxies…Well, each map is like a journey! So, if you like to know more about the universe, check out this website.

Website: Atlas of the Universe

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

Contact

About Me

    Photobucket
  • I'm a 48 year old Independent Trader using proprietary technical analysis with more than 20 years experience of investing in the US stock markets. I started this blog in 2006 simply as a way to share my thoughts about capital, risk management, and trading. My blog contains only my personal opinion and is provided for informational purposes only.

  • Benzinga.com supporter

    Benzinga.com supporter



    FREE NEWSLETTER

      Enter your email address:

      Delivered by FeedBurner

      Subscribe my feed :

    Support AC

    • Support AC Investor Blog, Donate with PayPal

    Advertising

      Interested in advertising on AC Investor Blog ? Click Here

    TRANSLATOR

    Site Information

    Stock Market Blogroll

    Friends BLOGROLL

    ARCHIVES

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates


Add to Google