-Financial Tools Futures Market--TRADE IDEAS-- OPTION ALERTS -BENZINGA PRO-

« Home | Dowjones breakdown the 11000 support level » | Disney up on acquisition speculation » | Nasdaq will breakout or breakdown ? » | RAMBUS gained strenght to the upside » | HEWLETT PACKARD - Profit taking » | Dowjones with new Year High » | BRCM confirmed breakdown » | NVIDIA - competition will increase from ATI » | Network Appliance NTAP » | KLAC double top and now ? » 

Sunday, March 05, 2006 

Intel - Warning the markets !!!

Chart courtesy of stockcharts

Gateway is a cheap stock ?
Yes, it's my opinion based in the fundamentals of this company, however the chart is ugly it's still continous showing many Bearishs signals. The stock in these levels are trading above the average volume.

Chart courtesy of stockcharts

Intel cuts sales target due to weak chip demand

Intel Corp. on Friday slashed its first-quarter sales forecast by half a billion dollars, as the world's largest chipmaker faces slowing growth in computer sales and stiffer competition from smaller rival as Advanced Micro Devices Inc., also Intel said that it expects revenue of $8.7 billion to $9.1 billion for the current quarter. The midpoint of that range is $500 million less than that of Intel's prior forecast for sales of $9.1 billion to $9.7 billion. Could 20$ support this stock in short-term ? I don't think so, because if the markets start falling INTEL will follow.

Importante note :

Unfortunately for me and certainly for you, I'll not be able to update daily this bolg due to my busy profissional carrier,but I promise that weekly I will updated the lastest financial news related with some active stocks during the week, as well I'll weekly analyse the charts and the future trends of these stocks, so I hope you continue to visit my blog that was created to help the investors less cautious and without any experience in the American markets. You can still send me emails for some help or something else that I'll reply soon, so my cooperation with you'll be daily available. I only ask you to understand this request as a small solution for this busy professional and family life. This blog will continue to be a reference economic blog but now only with weekly updates, but perhaps you'll see some daily information here if I think that could be very important to change the analyse of my charts, and useful for you.
Thank you so much for your understanding !!!

Tha's All. Have a great Sunday day !!!!

AC


Bookmark and Share

Contact

About Me

    Photobucket
  • I'm a 48 year old Independent Trader using proprietary technical analysis with more than 20 years experience of investing in the US stock markets. I started this blog in 2006 simply as a way to share my thoughts about capital, risk management, and trading. My blog contains only my personal opinion and is provided for informational purposes only.

  • Benzinga.com supporter

    Benzinga.com supporter



    FREE NEWSLETTER

      Enter your email address:

      Delivered by FeedBurner

      Subscribe my feed :

    Support AC

    • Support AC Investor Blog, Donate with PayPal

    Advertising

      Interested in advertising on AC Investor Blog ? Click Here

    TRANSLATOR

    Site Information

    Stock Market Blogroll

    Friends BLOGROLL

    ARCHIVES

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates


Add to Google