-Financial Tools Futures Market--TRADE IDEAS-- OPTION ALERTS -BENZINGA PRO-

« Home | My Watchlist for Wednesday, October 4 » | My Watchlist for Monday, October 2 » | My Watchlist for Thursday, Sept 28 » | My Watchlist for Tuesday, Sept 26 » | Few stock charts for next week » | My Watchlist for Friday, Sept 22 » | My Watchlist for Wednesday, Sept 20 » | Some of the stocks in my watchlist for next week (... » | My Watchlist for Wednesday, Sept 14 » | My Watchlist for Monday, Sept 11 » 

Thursday, October 05, 2017 

My Watchlist for Thursday, October 5

( click to enlarge )

Microbot Medical Inc (NASDAQ:MBOT) looks poised for an impressive rally after surging yesterday more than 15% on strong volume. If MBOT continues to get attention it could break the $1.55 mark today and give a shot at its EMA100 of $2, which would be a remarkable gain. Technicals are showing signs of a bottom. Watch the stock closely.

( click to enlarge )

ContraVir Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ:CTRV) broke to new recent highs yesterday on heavy volume and honeslty it looks to have firm footing for continued upside. Based on the price action and volume a break of the EMA200 is likely before the week ends.

( click to enlarge )

Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) was upgraded this morning by Cannacord to Buy. I think we should retest the highs.

( click to enlarge )

Sorl Auto Parts, Inc. (NASDAQ:SORL) after consolidating for several weeks broke upward yesterday hitting $4.55. This could be the start of a rally to $5.

( click to enlarge )

21Vianet Group Inc (NASDAQ:VNET) broke through major exponential moving average resistance yesterday on strong volume and looks poised to make new highs this year.

( click to enlarge )

Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:INFI) Interest is starting to perk up and I expect the stock to trade much higher from here breaking the current trading range. Based on the strong volume on charts this stock remains under steady accumulation.

( click to enlarge )

The volume has been lighter but WPCS International Incorporated (NASDAQ:WPCS) has held most of its recent gains and this bodes well for the next push higher to break the large base pattern. I think this stock could pull a HMNY type move in the near-term. Lets see if I'm right.

( click to enlarge )

I'd expect EnteroMedics Inc (NASDAQ:ETRM) to break this yellow line soon. Supporting this bullish bias are the technical indicators MACD, RSI and ADX all showing buy signal. I think $2.5 should come quickly putting $3.20 as the next logical target to watch.

If you want to contact me for advertising opportunities on blog or twitter, then get in touch via email

Disclaimer : This is not an investment advisory, and should not be used to make investment decisions. Information in AC Investor Blog is often opinionated and should be considered for information purposes only. No stock exchange anywhere has approved or disapproved of the information contained herein. There is no express or implied solicitation to buy or sell securities. The charts provided here are not meant for investment purposes and only serve as technical examples. Don't consider buying or selling any stock without conducting your own due diligence.

Thanks for visiting AC Investor Blog.

AC

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

Contact

About Me

    Photobucket
  • I'm a 48 year old Independent Trader using proprietary technical analysis with more than 20 years experience of investing in the US stock markets. I started this blog in 2006 simply as a way to share my thoughts about capital, risk management, and trading. My blog contains only my personal opinion and is provided for informational purposes only.

  • Benzinga.com supporter

    Benzinga.com supporter



    FREE NEWSLETTER

      Enter your email address:

      Delivered by FeedBurner

      Subscribe my feed :

    Support AC

    • Support AC Investor Blog, Donate with PayPal

    Advertising

      Interested in advertising on AC Investor Blog ? Click Here

    TRANSLATOR

    Site Information

    Stock Market Blogroll

    Friends BLOGROLL

    ARCHIVES

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates


Add to Google